Wednesday, November 2, 2016

I've Gotten Over The Worst Of It.

I can honestly say that I am finally feeling better. I'm not back to 100% just yet but thank God the worst is over.

Honestly, it took me forever to get over this sickness. My poor body was so exhausted towards the end that I could barely manage sitting up. Standing was a "do at your own risk" type of situation.

I'm so thankful for my husband. He took such good care of me. Even sacrificed several naps that he wanted to take in this short vacation that he had. He actually let me nap instead. And I'm so thankful for that. I definitely needed sleep.

I still do need sleep but I'm much more rested than before. My body is no longer running on fumes, it has now been provided with a few good hours of sleep and rest. Which after so many days,weeks,and months of constantly waking up to crying babies and now toddlers...well let's just say they were desperately needed.

Well that's it for now. I just wanted to do a quick update on myself and that seemingly never-ending flu-cold bug.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment