Monday, November 7, 2016

Monday Memories: We've Got A Due Date.

Finding out I'm pregnant with our third child in four years was well just a small shocker. 

A happy one.

Of course after testing for more than a month and continously getting negatives. Well you can understand why it was a shocker.

Anyway, after my first appointment it was determined that baby would be due beginning of February 2017. Which is so exciting. Both my boys are summer babies so it's a nice change.

So I guess we're going to be doing this parenting a newborn all over again. And honestly we're both a little frightened and at the same time excited. A newborn is in my personal opinion so much easier to care for but at the same time a lot more work than a toddler. But I'm positive it'll be an interesting and beautiful experience all in all, parenting two toddlers and a newborn.



No comments:

Post a Comment