Monday, June 22, 2015

ZOOM! Stroller Anyone?


Even though the weather is none to great right now, I am so excited about today!

For the last couple of weeks Hubby and I have been searching for the "perfect" two child stroller. Well, let's be completely honest, I've been doing the searching Hubby has been doing the "I like/I don't like". You wouldn't believe how difficult it is to find a double stroller in GOOD condition and at a REASONABLE price.

Seriously, why would I ever pay 400-500 for a stroller that is described as "material is discolored, the footrest for one seat is broken, and the handle bar has bite marks." REALLY? I wouldn't even pay 100 for that type of stroller. So, as you can tell it's been difficult finding something that we are actually willing to pay for.

But we did end up finding a cute stroller from ABC Design (ZOOM). We're so far very pleased with the pictures we've seen of it and the price range. The seller had it listed for 300 but has agreed to discuss the price with us once we see it tonight and reach a final decision. After all there is no use in haggling over the price if we decide not to buy it. We were happy to hear that he'd be willing to lower the price if necessary and thus made our decision to go see the stroller today.

What I love the most about the Zoom ABC Design double stroller is the fact that there's a variety of ways for sitting the kids in it. If the kids are having a good day, you can seat them facing each other. If they're having a bad day, there's the option of sitting them both facing you, both facing away from you, or back to back. I also loved the fact that this particular stroller comes with the car seat adapters which means I won't have to spend any more money on them. The one downside is that instead of coming with a car seat, this particular stroller comes with two bassinets. Not all that great since I'll only have one child that can lay in the bassinet. I was really hoping for a car seat but I'm thankful for what I can get.

Plus, hubby and I have discussed the option that if need be we can sell our single stroller and use the money we make from that to buy the necessary car seat or we can sell one of the bassinets or even both. Either way, we'll be buying a car seat if need be. Who knows maybe the adapters will work for the one we currently own and we'll save ourselves some money!

Below are some pictures the guy had posted of the stroller. I think the color combinations are cute. They work for both genders which is a big PLUS!

I'm really hoping that we'll like the real thing just as much as we like it in the pictures! And of course that we end up buying it since this is one of the "BIG items" on our "need-to-get" list.










No comments:

Post a Comment