Friday, May 8, 2015

Our Shopping Results.



So, we went shopping and had a grand time!
I didn't manage to get everything on our list but I did get some stuff and I even bought myself something. That makes me super happy.

Without further ado...


my new dress for after giving birth


the dress is actually the exact color of the
striped shirt below

it matches the skirt perfectly

one more treat for myself,,,my huge pregnant
belly made me run out of t-shirts


loving the shoes, they can
be worn two ways


loving the inscription




thought this was appropriate since
he is the boss here at the everyday mommy
headquarters.

my favorite



I also decided to hold off on anymore clothes and shoe shopping for Baby J. until September. There's a HUGE second hand sale then and I want to save up every penny to go SUPER bargain hunting then. A lot of his clothes that he wears now are from last years second hand sale. I actually bought every piece of clothing with brand new with tags attached AND spent spent half the money I did today. So, needless to say I'm excited about September!

Don't get me wrong. I love shopping in stores too!



Do you prefer in store shopping, second hand shopping, or a little of both?

Let me know your thoughts in a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment