- red, green, and yellow bell pepper
- 3-4 carrots
- 1 onion (red or yellow)
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 1 bag spaetzle
- ground paprika
- olive oil or canola oil
- I used about half of each bell pepper, and sliced it into thin slices. The carrots were then peeled and cut into fours before getting chopped into pinky length slices.
- Slice the onion into thin slices.
- Empty the can of mushrooms into a strainer.Set aside.
- Set a medium sized pot of water with some salt to boil, then add the spaetzle. After they are done boiling dump them into a strainer and run them under cold water for 30 seconds-1 minute. Then set them aside to drain properly of all water.
- In a large pan set the olive oil or canola oil to heat. You will need enough to generously cover the bottom of the pan. Once the oil is heated add your onions. After 3-4 minutes add the sliced bell peppers.
- Once, the bell peppers and onions are half way done add the mushrooms.
- Then, add the carrots and start seasoning. Season according to YOUR taste. Add your salt, pepper, paprika, and vegeta to the mix. Enjoy the delicious aroma that is starting to fill your kitchen.
- Once all the vegetables are well done add the spaetzle. They should be well drained by now. Mix well with the vegetables and sauce.
- Enjoy a delicious and filling meal of spaetzle with mushrooms, carrots, and bell peppers.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Do you have a similar one yourself? Let me know, I'd like to hear from you!
I Linked Up At
Tasty Tuesday Link Party @ New Mrs.Adventures