Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Yummy And Quick Recipe.


Today we had a rather full schedule.Well, mostly it involved playing around since I finished most of the housework yesterday.That meant I only needed to do small touch-ups and was thus able to enjoy some time with my little boy.

I even had leftovers from last nights dinner. Which meant no worries about having to think up something and then cook it. When Hubby and Grandpa(Baby J.'s grandpa) came home from work they were able to once again enjoy last nights dinner. They also declared it just as good and tasty as it was last night. 

So, since the grown-ups (the guys) had all the leftovers- chicken noodle soup and spaghetti with homemade sauce. Baby J. and I were left to fend for ourselves. OK, I did most of the fending; he did most of the eating. I decided to not spend hours over the stove but instead whip up something quick and yummy. Both Baby J. and I have a fairly large sweet tooth so we went with something sweet and slightly nutritious. Don't judge we had a very healthy lunch.










I Linked Up At
Tasty Tuesday Link Party @ New Mrs.Adventures




3 comments:

  1. I will have to try this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very tasty. I hope you like it!
      And welcome to my blog!!

      Delete
  2. This sounds amazing!! Thank you so much for linking up at Tasty Tuesday! Your recipe has been pinned to the Tasty Tuesday Pinterest board! Please join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete